We take individuals and small groups on treks luxury treks to Nepal. Our guests can choose their own dates during the Nepalese trekking seasons, which run from March to May and September to November.
We offer three different treks along the ‘Steps to Heaven’, as the route from Lukla to Everest Base Camp is known.
All three treks start with a few days in vibrant Kathmandu, a great place to chill out and acclimatise. From there, we take a spectacular flight to Lukla, the starting point for all treks. From Lukla, the itineraries vary by trek. Use the drop-down menu to find out more and access brochures containing pricing.
Whichever trek you choose, you can be assured:
- Your trek guide will be extremely experienced and an English speaker (most of our guides have climbed to the Summit of Everest)
- You’ll enjoy the most luxurious accommodation in its class
- You’ll refuel with healthy organic food
- You’ll experience some of the planet’s most spectacular scenery
- Your adventure will be captured by a private photographer and recorded in a personalised coffee table book*
Trekking can be physically and emotionally demanding (which is why it’s so rewarding!), but we promise to make your trek as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
*Your trekking group must be greater than 6 people.